Hospitals and Doctors use Secure Medical for formal HIPAA email compliance
Hospitals and Doctors looking to comply with HIPAA rules
are using Secure Medical.net to store and transfer protected health information (PHI). HIPAA policy provides the guidelines for access, storage, and transmission of PHI.
Secure Medical has the most innovative and highest quality secure medical HIPAA email service
in the world. We partnered with CryptoHeaven to offer the most secure and easy to use encrypted email
service at low cost
. Use our service platform for remote secure HIPAA email communications with other doctors as well as with other medical industry specialists and companies.
Last Updated on Friday, 06 April 2012 23:32
- Over 395,000 email addresses for doctors in over 65 medical specialties.
- Over 250,000 medical industry business to business email addresses for decision makers and thought leaders in over 80 medical industry market segments.
Secure Medical is a secure email hosting system that is HIPAA compliant
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 June 2010 13:13
Secure Medical is HIPAA compliant secure email hosting system with state of the art encryption.
- Formal compliance with HIPAA rules, policy, and regulations
- Secure Medical Email uses stronger security features than those used by banks, MasterCard & VISA
- Transparent encryption technology ensures maximum fool proof security
- Stay VIRUS FREE with included and always updated virus scanner
- BLOCK SPAM 100% with user configurable challenge and response system, and advanced spam filters
- Works as Webmail with any web browser
Secure Medical.net offers secure HIPAA Email product for the medical market.
Last Updated on Monday, 24 January 2011 10:00
Secure communications and document management systems provider Secure Medical.net has introduced a secure HIPAA Email hosting and communications product for the medical market. This turn key solution provides full compliance with HIPAA rules, HIPAA policy, and HIPAA regulations with respect to access, storage, protection, backup, and transfer of PHI.
Designed to provide secure, auditable and confidential email
communication to doctors and patients, the Secure Medical.net HIPAA Email hosting solution uses encryption to guarantee both security and proof of delivery.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 June 2010 13:11
For compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulated entities must securely store, maintain and transmit protected health information (PHI). Secure Medical.net provides a solution that is fully compliant with HIPAA rules, HIPAA policy, and HIPAA regulations with respect to access, storage, and transfer and PHI.
The requirement for a health care information system is whether medical record privacy is adequately protected. It means unauthorized persons can’t see it, it doesn't get misused, and those using it can be identified.
Secure Medical Email Hosting
Last Updated on Saturday, 09 January 2010 11:24
Secure Medical.net presents powerful secure & HIPAA compliant Email hosting solutions:
Secure Medical.net can work either over the Web or through an email client. Many of our clients use both, using, for example, secure email client application at their main or "home" PC, and using secure Webmail when using a PC at work or when traveling. Secure Medical.net operates independently from your ISP or other email services.
Healthcare companies use Secure Medical.net
Last Updated on Monday, 11 January 2010 12:03
Healthcare companies use Secure Medical.net to deliver patient records, lab records and medical transcription data to doctors, hospitals and clinics. With Secure Medical.net you can:
- formally comply with HIPAA rules, HIPAA policy, and HIPAA regulations
- achieve HIPAA readiness with a minimal cost
- send medical records, unlimited size voice files and transcribed document
- only authorized parties have access to the data; access records are kept for each email and each file accessed by any party; records are kept as long as the underlying data itself is available on the system
Secure Medical.net has Great Encryption
Last Updated on Saturday, 09 January 2010 11:21
Encryption key is created on your computer and protected with your passphrase. Only you know the passphrase and your data can not be decrypted without it. Only encrypted data is stored on Secure Medical.net servers. Your data is encrypted at your computer before being sent to Secure Medical.net Secure Data Center. Upon restore, your files are decrypted on your computer. Any time your data is out of your computer, it is always encrypted. All of our services including secure medical email, and secure online storage use highest grade encryption technology for maximum data security.
Page 1 of 2