Take advantage of Secure Medical.net Online Storage as your digital safe deposit box. Secure Medical.net allows you to access, store and backup digital information in a secure, private and encrypted CryptoVault. Use it to get secure access to your critical data wherever and whenever needed. This secure online storage solution is powered by CryptoHeaven Secure Online Storage platform.
We encourage you to try Secure Medical.net Online Storage service for FREE. Download the software and start using it right away, no lengthy sign-up is necessary. With Secure Medical.net your data is safe, backed up, encrypted, secure and accessible from virtually any Internet connected laptop or PC.
Secure Medical.net Online Storage offers you:
- secure online storage, secure file sharing and secure file distribution
- automatic file compression to reduce space and bandwidth requirements
- end-to-end 256 bit encryption
- optional automatic file expiry
- access from any PC or mobile device capable of running Java
- distribute large files to colleagues and associates
- collaborate with people or groups working on the same file
- access documents away from your office
- reduce network load by eliminating the need for large email attachments
Whether you are a business or an individual subscriber, a digital safe deposit CryptoVault offers a real-time application with secure access to critical data from any Internet connected location. In addition to the above, you get the following additional benefits free of charge:
- Secure Email
- Secure File Transfer
- secure instant messaging
- secure file sharing
- automatic contact management
- online storage technology powered by CryptoHeaven
Secure Medical.net is a user-friendly, no-compromise information-heaven crypto system, where no third parties, including server administrators and others, have access to plain text version of transmitted information. Information is stored in encrypted form on the server as generated by the client, and only the sender and the recipient possess the keys to gain access to the information.
Secure Medical.net uses a state of the art AES encryption with 256 bit symmetric key as well as public-key cryptography with 2048-4096 bit keys.